✧ JURAJ DRAGIŠIĆ / GEORGIUS BENIGNUS PRIZE IN LOGIC ✧
Call for Applications 2017
Members of the Croatian academic community who are working in logic in any of its aspects (philosophy, mathematics, computer science, artificial intelligence, linguistics, cognitive science, etc.) are invited to apply for the Juraj Dragišić / Georgius Benignus Prize in logic for 2017.
1) We invite contenders to submit an unpublished paper in logic written in English between 10 and 30 pages long.
2) Contenders should be affiliated to a Croatian academic institution (university, public research institute, the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts). There are no restrictions regarding age, sex, or nationality.
3) The award-winning paper will be published in the highly ranked journal Logica Universalis (Springer, Birkhäuser). The paper will be presented at the UNILOG'2018 congress, 16-26 June, in Vichy, France. Travel costs will be covered by the Croatian organizers, while the accommodation and congress fee will be provided by UNILOG. This support is awarded to the author or one of the co-authors of the winning paper.
4) The winner(s) will receive a monograph on Juraj Dragišić / Georgius Benignus (c. 1445-1520) and selected papers by Croatian logicians Vladimir Devidé (1925–2010) and Vladimir G. Kirin (1928–2000).
5) Deadline for paper submission: 31. March 2018, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organizers of the Prize
Members of the Prize Jury:
The prize is awarded to